In today’s tutorial, you’ll learn how to add existing accounts to Blur password manager.
There’s a couple ways to do this, but in this video, we’re covering how to add existing accounts to Blur using the Blur webapp.
To learn how to add existing accounts to Blur using the Blur desktop browser extension on a third party website, checkout this other video.
How to Add Existing Accounts to Blur Password Manager
How to Add Existing Accounts to Blur Password Manager using the Blur Webapp
- To begin, navigate to dnt.abine.com, and login to your Blur account
- Once logged in, click “Accounts” to get to your accounts page
- Once on the accounts page, click the “+ New account” button to add a new account
- In this example, I’m adding my pre-existing Amazon account
- The domain in this example is amazon.com
- The label is whatever I want to call it and how I’ll reference it in the future
- Enter the email address that Amazon has on file for this account
- Enter Username, if applicable
- Enter pre-existing password (if you want blur to create a strong password for you, you’ll also need to complete a password change directly with the website or app that this account is for)
- Click “create account” to finish up
- In the future, you can always find the password to your amazon account by logging into Blur
Reach out to us via email at blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com if you have any questions, or any suggestions for our next video tutorial. Thanks for watching!
Abine, Inc. is The Online Privacy Company. Founded in 2009 by MIT engineers and financial experts, Abine’s mission is to provide easy-to-use online privacy tools and services to everybody who wants them. Abine’s tools are built for consumers to help them control the personal information companies, third parties, and other people see about them online.
DeleteMe by Abine is a hands-free subscription service that removes personal information from public online databases, data brokers, and people search websites.
Blur by Abine is the only password manager and digital wallet that also blocks trackers, and helps users remain private online by providing ‘Masked’ information whenever companies are asking for personal information.
Abine’s solutions have been trusted by over 25 million people worldwide.