Over 157 million US credit card holders have been notified of a breach in the last 18 months while the typical web surfer is tracked by 11 companies at each site they visit – resulting in over 2,500 unique tracking and data collection attempts weekly. This is the new reality of the Internet in 2014 – and 2015 will see increased threats.
In the past, consumers had no simple way to say “NO” when asked for their personal information by mobile apps and web sites- which have all become increasingly intrusive, spammy, and insecure. Nor have they had much choice about being tracked. Until now.
Blur is the first all-in-one solution that protects your passwords, payments, and privacy. It gives power back to people making it simple to choose what amount of their personal information they are OK providing to any website: no matter a) what they are doing- surfing, creating a new account, or shopping, or b) what device they are using – mobile phone, browser or tablet.
- Creates and remembers strong passwords to log you in fast from any device
- Protects and fills logins, addresses, & credit cards into forms without typing
- Choose to share or to “mask” your email, phone number, & credit card anywhere
- Automatically blocks tracking by Facebook, Google, and 100’s of data collection companies and targeted ad networks
- Encrypts and syncs personal info across phones, tablets, & computers
“To share or not to share, that is now, finally, the consumers option,” said Rob Shavell, CEO of Abine. “Blur users surf worry-free because it’s virtually impossible for their passwords, credit cards, and other private personal information to wind up in the wrong hands.”
What Blur users have to say about the add-on..
- “The hands down best service on the internet (tied with a good VPN)… 5 million stars. Use over a year and love it more each day.”
- “Really happy with this one. Masked emails are quick and easy. Masked credit cards let you shop online without worrying about over-charges or theft of your card. They did a great job integrating with the browser (Chrome, at least, which is what I use) so that everything is just a few simple clicks. Nice job, Abine.”
- “I have been using this since Feb. 2014 and have never looked back. I feel safer and even more anonymous than ever online. I have blocked close to 90,000 trackers in total. No annoying popups suggesting you buy additional features or anything. If you want free; it stays free. Couldn’t be happier.”
- “Excellent. Upgraded to Premium within hours of using it.”
Blur is free. Even the strongly-encouraged premium protection will be available free to all users for 30 days (and costs less than $4 per month ongoing). Premium service includes a second dedicated private phone number, unlimited new credit cards, as well as the ability to add unlimited devices to an account for one subscription price. To download and use Blur immediately, click the ‘Get Blur Now’ link below!