Right click on the "Company Name" field and say "Add a rule for this field..."
The settings menu will show up and you can change the Value to use the correct information.
I'm glad that you got the fix, but I couldn't. I think I couldn't because I didn't quite do the right things (really don't understand how to put in field rules, values, etc) and will need some more guidance. Actually, I tried two approaches.
1. First I made the value for company a blank, no entry...but still my full name appeared
2. Totally removed Company (not listed anywhere), but the full name still came into the LLBean company field