Help us get the word out about Abine!
We may have big ideas about privacy but we're a small group of people, so if you've had a good experience with us -- our software, DeleteMe, our customer support, our website -- we'd really appreciate your help!
Here's what you can do.
First things first: try us out
- Sample one of our privacy tools to start browsing the web more privately
- Try our DeleteMe service to remove your personal information from the largest people search websites
Like our stuff? Give us good ratings
Lots of people look to user ratings when deciding whether to try software, and a good score goes a long way. If you can be detailed and thorough about what you like, even better! These are some of the pages where you can review us:
- DNTMe and the full list of our other add-ons in the Firefox add-on store
- Our Tracking Protection List on the Internet Explorer Gallery
- DNTMe in the Chrome web store
- On CNET, you can review DNTMe in a few places depending on which computer and browser version you're using. If you're on a Mac, you can review DNTMe for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. If you're on a PC, you can review DNTMe for Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Web of Trust
Read our privacy blog
- Visit our blog to see what we're up to and learn about privacy news
- Click here to subscribe to our blog
Tell the world
- Read our customers' testimonials about Abine and DeleteMe, and send your own to email@example.com!
- Talk to people you know about us. Yep, actual, non-digital talk.
- Click here to tweet a link to our homepage
- Click here to share this page on facebook
- Submit our pages to StumbleUpon
- Blog about us
- Link to us on your site
- Mention us in the comments section of privacy-related news articles
Follow us (in a non-stalking way, of course)
- On Twitter @GetAbine
- Like us on our Facebook page (and while you're there, make sure your privacy settings are strong enough!)